HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Price quotes are based on the information you provide to us.
For placing orders please email us at: email@example.com
We will provide a price quote but we need to know:
- the date of your event so that we can check our availability;
- how many people you are planning to attend so that we know what size cake to build (small, medium, or large);
- include your name and contact phone number in case we have questions;
- a picture or drawing of the cake that you would like;
- describe any color or design changes;
- give us the name and age number if it needs to be on the cake.
A deposit is required to place and confirm orders. The deposit should be half the total order amount. Once your order is confirmed we will need to know your choices of cake flavor and filling flavor.
We have set a Bakery minimum order amount of $200 for custom cakes. The cost of supplies, energy cost for commercial equipment, and labor have all increased; therefore we don't do tiny cakes unless it is part of a package.
We have the ability to do zoom consultations if you would like to; just give us a call and we will set it up.